❀Post 182❀

♥❀           ❀♥               ❀♥              ❀          ❀♥            ❀♥             ❀♥        ♥❀          ❀♥    ❀♥   ❀♥

♥❀           ❀♥               ❀♥              ❀          ❀♥            ❀♥             ❀♥        ♥❀          ❀♥    ❀♥   ❀♥

Today I was feeling Rather Sleepy So I took a power hour on my new Balloon Bed with my favourite blankie isn't it just the cutest thing ever. The bed Comes with a Colour hud so you can change it. 
The Blankie is at LTTL SMLL STYL and is a Gacha Items plenty of Commons and one RARE .
Limos are below....... Happy Shopping 

♥Body - Toddleedoo

❀Head -Toddleedoo - Alice

♥Hair - Truth - Betsy - Browns
Truth Marketplace

❀Onesie  - Delore - Original Onesie
Delore Marketplace

♥Blankie - Delore - My Favourite Blankie @LTTL SMLL STYL
LTTL SMLL STYL

❀Face - Ukiyo - Amai - Pretty Palette @ LTTL SMLL STYL

♥Bed - Hanta - Balloon Bed @ColorMeCute
ColorMeCute



Comments